Does plan b delay periods?

Ok so I'm 16. I know i know, way to young for sex. I made the mistake and had sex with this kid a week after my period had ended. I took plan b no more than 2 hours after we had sex. I got (what I think) was an early period a day or two after taking the pill even though I had just ended it a week beforehand. It lasted for about 5-6 days. Anyways, 4 days after that one ended, I had sex with another kid. We used a condom and he said he came in the condom. I'm FREAKING out right now. But I probably wasn't ovulating after that induced period was i? I'm scared because i haven't gotten another period since my last one ended on September 2nd. It's now september 23rd and my periods have always come 2 and a half weeks after their start. I have discharge and for the past couple days noticed like tiny tiny little strands of old, dried looking brown blood. Just like a tiny piece the size of maybe a fourth of a pea. But I don't have my period? I have bad cramps. I'm soooo scared. I'm too scared to buy a pregnancy test because I'm scared to see the result. I'm afraid to tell my mom too even though she found out I had sex, I just don't want her to remember my teenage years as buying her daughter pregnancy tests. Anyways, could plan b have affected this period? I'm so scared why isn't my period here?:( please no rude answers, I completely understand I made a couple mistakes. I'm just really scared. Thanks

yes it can.

Emergency Contraceptive pill. ECPs can cause your period to come a few days early or a few days late, but it will probably come on time.

ECPs can cause temporary side effects and might include nausea, vomiting for a day or two and can cause headaches, dizziness, cramping or breast tenderness. It must be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Depending on when you use the

ECP's during your monthly cycle, the medication will either stop you from producing an egg, stop fertilization of an egg or stop the fertilize egg from attaching to your uterus.

ECP fails in about 1% of women and should not be used often because they are less effective than regular birth control methods.

Yes it can however if you notice nausea sore breasts or any other signs of pregnancy you should go to your local grocery store and buy a pregnancy test it's about $4-15 depending on the brand get a pack of 2 just to be sure and you can go through self check out if you want you should also go to the website I went to it has a lot more information http://www.planbsideeffects.net/can-plan-b-delay-y...

If you simply missed one pill, it is unlikely that anything happened. You might want to consider in the future instead taking 2 birth control pills when this happens however... It would definitely be a better option than plan b, and certainly just as effective.. I would advise you to still take a birth control test just to be sure, but I strongly suspect it will be negative.. Good Luck and I Hope this Helps...

no