Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 6 years ago

Which is better, iTunes or Spotify?

And du you even own any of the music if Spotify?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Spotify works on everything, therefore it's easier to access. But with iTunes, you'll actually own the songs. They're so different. I've been using iTunes for years but sometimes I turn to Spotify for making quick playlists I use for my blog or to share to a friend. So I'm glad Spotify exists now but I'll always go back to iTunes because it just works well and is organized. And if you own Apple products, there's no question, you have to utilize your iTunes.

• 6 years ago

It depends on how often you download new albums. If you spend over $13 on music downloads every month, then Spotify is better. If you spend less than $13 a month on music downloads, then iTunes is better. On iTunes, you have to buy each song. On Spotify, you pay $13 a month and get unlimited free downloads.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Spotify is awesome! Pay $13 a month for as much music as you like where as iTunes you have to pay like $2 or more just for one song. On spotify you can save songs so you can listen to them even if you're offline so it's pretty much like downloading them. Works out so much cheaper

• The
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Depends. On spotify, you do not own any of the songs. On a mobile device, the app is essentially pandora but not quite as terrible. On CPU, spotify is amazing. For iTunes, you purchase the music, but you do "own it" (technically you own the right to listen to it).

I recommend iTunes because I listen to a lot of music on my phone and iPod and I don't like when I hear songs that I don't have because a lot of the time I don't like them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I have never used Spotify, but I have an ITunes account. Therefore, I would say ITunes.

• 6 years ago

Zune, because it's not just a music player, it's a piece of art:

Attachment image
  • 6 years ago

It's gonna be so cool when you are older and you can show your grandkids all your old MP3's. I truly weep for this generation.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

iTunes

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

iTunes

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

None

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.