Books Similar to the Selection by Kierra Cass?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Selection - The basic plot of the Selection in case you haven't read it :)

I've already read Matched, Hunger Games and Divergent. I'm in love with this series, i can't get enough of it <3 I would greatly appreciate your answers.

Favorite Answer

I don't know about the book series that your reading right now but if you liked the hunger games and divergent then I suggest The Maze Runner series by James dasher (try not to watch the trailer for it first or if you have just keep reading because I promise it is really good). I'm not sure if you like romance book but if you do I suggest The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and If I Stay by Gayle Forman (I absolutely adored these book). Defiantly read The Maze Runner though if you liked THG and Divergent.

Happy reading! :)