Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

●跪求:大師---簡易文句(中翻英),感激。---照片描述

1.各位同學,老師好:我要報告關於照片描述自我介紹,敬請指教!2.現在電腦螢幕上所呈現的照片是:3.當我就讀國小5年級戶外教學的時候,4.我們全體師生至台灣新北地方法院Taiwan New Taipei District Court,(青雲),5.它位於6F., No.152, Qingyun Rd., Tucheng Dist., New Taipei City 236, Taiwan(R.O.C.),6.我們走訪法院中―少年法庭,去體驗上手銬的過程,了解做壞事是會繩之以法,被抓去關的,感受到當下銬上手銬後的難受滋味。7.在那時我的表情感到無辜,銬上後的感覺,有種束縛存在,讓我感到非常的痛苦。。。8.所以我們必須知法守法,避免誤入歧途,走向悲慘的命運!9.我的報告到此,感謝老師,學生聆聽。

⊙1.約2分鐘的譯文2.請使用過去式角度翻文句。感謝。

Rating
    Best Answer

1.各位同學,老師好:我要報告關於照片描述自我介紹,敬請指教!

Hello, everyone, I would like to make a photo presentation about myself. ( 你也可以說 I'd like to make a photo presentation. ,你也可以說 I'd like to make a photo presentation for show-and-tell .)

2.現在電腦螢幕上所呈現的照片是:

What you see on the monitor screen is a picture.

3.當我就讀國小5年級戶外教學的時候,

It was taken at a field trip when I was at 5th grade.

4.我們全體師生至台灣新北地方法院Taiwan New Taipei District Court,(青雲),

All our teachers and students went to New Taipei District Court of Taiwan.

5.它位於6F., No.152, Qingyun Rd., Tucheng Dist., New Taipei City 236, Taiwan(R.O.C.),

It was located at 6F., No.152, Qingyun Rd., Tucheng Dist., New Taipei City 236, Taiwan.

6.我們走訪法院中―少年法庭,去體驗上手銬的過程,

We visited Juvenile Court to experience what it was like being handcuffed,

了解做壞事是會繩之以法,被抓去關的,感受到當下銬上手銬後的難受滋味。

and understood committing a crime would always result in an arrest with some harsh punishment by law and possible imprisonment. I was emotionally disturbed when being handcuffed.

7.在那時我的表情感到無辜,銬上後的感覺,有種束縛存在,讓我感到非常的痛苦。。。

At the moment I was handcuffed, I also felt painfully constrained.

8.所以我們必須知法守法,避免誤入歧途,走向悲慘的命運!

It is important to obey the laws and avoid straying off from the right path, otherwise it would lead to a miserable life.

9.我的報告到此,感謝老師,學生聆聽。

This is the end of my report. Thank you for your attention.

2014-09-19 15:28:06 補充:

or

9.我的報告到此,感謝老師,學生聆聽。

This is the end of my presentation. Thank you for your attention.

or

9.我的報告到此,感謝老師,學生聆聽。

That's all. Thank you for your attention.

2014-09-19 15:31:09 補充:

prisoner....

are you freaking kidding for "blah blah" at the end for a presentation...LOL

2014-09-24 05:22:34 補充:

I rest my case XD.....LOL

• 呆子

Dear teachers and my classmates, I would like to introduce myself with photos and hope you to comment about it. The photos shown on the computer screen are:While I was at the outdoor teaching at 5 grades in the elementary school Our teachers and students went to Taiwan New Taipei District Court located at 6F., No.152, Qingyun Rd., Tucheng Dist., New Taipei City 236, Taiwan(R.O.C.) We visited juvenile court to experience to be bound in handcuffs.I realized that if someone commits the crime, he will be put into the jail. And he would feel tough while wearing the handcuffs. At that time I felt innocent while wearing the handcuffs. Also I felt restrained and heart-breaking.Therefore, we should abide by the law. Do not commit the crime and fall into sorrow destiny.That is all. Thanks for sharing my briefing.

Dudes,

stop whining and if yo are using the computers in my facility, then you will forgive me 120%.

2014-09-19 07:12:51 補充:

8088 CPU it is. New Mexico needs to beef up its budgets for juvenile facilities.

2014-09-19 19:48:10 補充:

No kidding at all - I hate all genius kids who learn everything under the sun in 2 hours of visit to a juvenile court. He wrote what his teachers wanted to see, not what he really learned...

I think, AP's brain runs faster than her hands do. You might need to run an internal discipline.

2014-09-19 06:58:35 補充:

Are you using Macintosh 512, or IBM PC with 8086 CPU?

Hey Prisoner, You are slacking..... Misspells and grammar, better double check your answer. "I presenting", "wen to", "It located"? come on!!!! You have a reputation to keep.