Where to look for jobs in GOLDEN VALLEY mn or nearby!?

Hello! I'm trying to move to golden valley minnesota. I do NOT have a car, just so you know, it makes job hunting harder i need a job asap. Like, VERY soon. Someone please help me. What sources can i use online to help me find a job, and please, dont say craigslist because that's just a scam waiting to... show more Hello! I'm trying to move to golden valley minnesota. I do NOT have a car, just so you know, it makes job hunting harder

i need a job asap. Like, VERY soon.
Someone please help me. What sources can i use online to help me find a job, and please, dont say craigslist because that's just a scam waiting to happen. no thanks.
I want real legit resources but i cant find any. Like, do they have a department of labor i can contact? Where can i work? I'm 21, GREAT people skills and can lift a lot of weight..and i have lots of energy. Someone please PLEASE help me.
1 answer 1