Trade Jamaal Charles and Keenan Allen for Le'Veon Bell and Michael Crabtree?

I am hovering over the panic button on Charles after weeks 1 and 2, even though he will be back next week.

My other rb's are murray, bernard, gerhart, vereen and ingram.

My other wr's are Dez, A Brown, R White, K Wright and K Benjamin.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have both leveon and Jamaal on my fantasy team to find out leveon puts up great numbers. Jamaal is going to have a tough season going up against the best rush defenses and keenen Allen only had his breakout season last year. I also have Michael crabtree and since week 2, he put up great numbers. I wouldn't hesitate and I would make the trade.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

I'd do it solely for Bell (despite the fact he's yet to be punished for his weed bust, and you know it's coming). He'll have more upside than Charles at this point. Crabtree doesn't give you much because that's how pitiful the 49ers offense is, but you're already deep at WR, so you don't really need him or Allen.

• 5 years ago

I would. Charles is hurt and isn't doing as well as Bell anyway and even though Allen's slow start should come to an end Crabtree isn't bad

Answer mine?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140...

• 5 years ago

jump **** and make the trade. chiefs O line is not the same from last year. they lost 3 starters in the offseason. jamaal charles' production should be expected. DO THE TRADE!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I would, bell is great and playing way more than charles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.