What are my chances of getting into University of Pennsylvania?

So, I have the great GPA (weighted 4.5, unweighted probably around 3.8), I have done immense research and nearly made it to ISEF last year along with many other awards, go to a second school focused on math, science, and technology, founded and president of an art club at my school, captain of the scholastic bowl... show more So, I have the great GPA (weighted 4.5, unweighted probably around 3.8), I have done immense research and nearly made it to ISEF last year along with many other awards, go to a second school focused on math, science, and technology, founded and president of an art club at my school, captain of the scholastic bowl team, in charge of the prom committee, president of a gpa based volunteer club (BETA), part of mu alpha theta, and other miscellaneous activities, however, I managed to fall asleep during my SAT and got a 1800. I took the ACT yesterday and hopefully that will be much better, but I found myself a little slow in regards of the amount of time they give you per question. I plan to retake the SAT, however I hope my ACT will be good enough so I can avoid taking a subject test. Do I have any chance with such a horrible SAT score?
1 answer 1