I have a question for the Jews...?

My best friend is African-American, she was born in Brooklyn and given up for adoption on the same day of her birth (her birthparents had planned to give her away when her mother was 2 months pregnant with her due to their young age and financial issue). Anyway, she was adopted by a wealthy, Reform Ashkenazi Jewish... show more My best friend is African-American, she was born in Brooklyn and given up for adoption on the same day of her birth (her birthparents had planned to give her away when her mother was 2 months pregnant with her due to their young age and financial issue). Anyway, she was adopted by a wealthy, Reform Ashkenazi Jewish couple from the Upper East Side. They converted her to Judaism by immersing her in a bath called mikveh and gave her a naming ceremony at their synagogue conducted by rabbis. She was named Madison Ester. Anyway, she considers herself a Jew, is although not very religious as say an Orthodox Jew is, but still takes her religion seriously. The Jews at her family's synagogue regard her as a Jew as well.
I'll get to the point, currently she's dating another Reform Jew (he's white) who lives in the Upper West Side and they plan to get married after she finishes school (Columbia). She told me many times that she was nervous because she didn't know how her future children will perceived by the Jewish community. Will they need a conversion like she had at birth? or since she's technically already a Jew, they are considered Jews and not Gentiles?

**any anti-Semitic comments will get reported.