Clash of clans hack, no survey???

And don't give bullish*t ads. I have been through each and every yahoo answers question previously asked that is similar to mine and in each of them exists, within the answers, stupid ads for sucky rip-off sites (WHich i have scanned and looked over time and time again, i assure you). I literally have the ads... show more And don't give bullish*t ads. I have been through each and every yahoo answers question previously asked that is similar to mine and in each of them exists, within the answers, stupid ads for sucky rip-off sites (WHich i have scanned and looked over time and time again, i assure you). I literally have the ads memorized, like the guy that "decides to share hack with you" with the poorest grammar i have ever seen (and im not looking over my post so i may have mistakes that i am aware of, GRAMMAR NAZIS KEEP AT BAY lol) , or the one that claims it has the ONLY tool on the web that can help you. ALLLLLLL BULLSH*T, and all not welcome.

also, i own a macbook pro so I'm going to need something that'll work for that.

Thank you!!!!!