Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 6 years ago

Diffculties of case analysis

Please illustrate case analysis essay format, it consist of 3000 words.

I don't need 3000 words, but please illustrate the body of the case analysis should contain?

Refer to the teacher, my first paragraph should consist of

The problems,consequences,issues,solutions,advantages,disadvantages,recommendation and the plan?

Please correct me if introduction should not be constructed this way or an example could also be provided.

Thank you all for your help.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Case analysis must be found by you from reading the daily newspaper

Based on The Standard--Feb4,2014 pp2 Top News.

Introduction Tax to hike across

Problem:-When giving advice on gov.policy,it has got to make its own decisions

Consequence:-Financial Secretary said that recurrent spending could be difficult to cut, if once implemented;and the danger of a fiscal cliff.

Issues:-cyLeung said that to honour his election pledge to help the poor&underprivileged in policy address

Solution:-case analysis:-The gov uses less than 20% local gross domestic product a year rather than 40% with Organization for Economic Cooperation Development countries !

Advantages:-Profits tax and property-related tax only to attract foreign investments

Disadvantages:-HK's tax base is narrow.All Political Parties to sabotage,vandalize all laws for the Chief Executive.

Recommendation and Plan:-To increase taxes based on political issues on time..become a welfare state if poverty-alleviation measures works;The small gov must carry on in managing public finances. Taxes will increase.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.