Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Logan asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 7 years ago

Iam going to trip on mushrooms this weekend for the first time. Any tips?

My friends have told me te first time they took mushrooms they didn't feel anything. It took them a couple of time until they felt "high" or "tripped". On the other hand my other friend said he tripped the first time he didn't it. I just don't want to waste money and them not work.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mushrooms should work every time if they are legitimate psilocybin mushrooms. Cannabis sometimes takes several times of smoking to get the desired effects, but mushrooms work from day one. Either your friend got crappy mushrooms or they didn't take enough the first time. 1.75g should be plenty to feel the effects the first time while maintaining control over your thoughts. Higher doses tend to increase the likelihood of bad trips so if you want to take more than 2g just be mindful of the fact it makes it harder to control how you feel.

• Lava
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If you feel nothing, you got the wrong mushrooms. And feeling nothing is a best case scenario for getting the wrong mushroom, because there's mushrooms that look similar to cubensis mushrooms, except they'll kill you, quite painfully.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Don't fly a plane. You wont have a good time

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

******* drug addict.....we don't want people like you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.