Sa asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

求檢查修改英文自介

我寫了一份應徵用的英文自介。麻煩請幫我檢查修改一下內容。感謝你幫忙。

My name is xxx and I graduated from xx University, Department of Science. I also finished Accountancy Program in xx University.

I am currently an employee at xx. I have been working with senior accountants andCPAs on tax returns, financial statements, journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliations.

I am good-natured and get along with co-workers and clients. I am honest and has a sense of integrity, honored my knowledge and take pride at work. I am always attentive. I participated in many volunteer activities such as blood drives, sanatoriums, and programs for special-needs children for the TzuChi Foundation and the Museum of Health and Medical Science. I can perform tasks efficiently and effectively, and I am also a fast learner and willing to exert extra effort to achieve organizational goals. I attended the Dale Carnegie Training Program to strengthen her skills in-public speaking and customer service and received the Dale Carnegie Training Achievement Award.

I am confident of my ability to adjust to your company's organizational culture fast. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my qualifications at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

修正如下,請參考。

My name is xxx, and I graduated from xx University, the Department of Science of the xx University, and I also finished Accountancy Program in xx University from there.

I am currently an employee at of xx. I have been working with senior accountants and CPAs on tax returns, financial statements, journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliations.

I am good-natured and always getting along with co-workers and clients, I am being honest and have a sense of integrity, honoring my knowledge and taking pride at in work, and I am always being attentive. I had been participating in many volunteer activities such as blood drives, sanatoriums, and programs for special-needs children for the TzuChi Foundation and the Museum of Health and Medical Science. I can could perform the tasks efficiently and effectively, and I am also a fast learner and willing to exert extra efforts to achieve organizational goals.And I had been attending the Dale Carnegie Training Program to strengthen her my skills in public-speaking and customer service, and to receive the Dale Carnegie Training Achievement Award.

I am confident of my ability to adjust myself to your company's organizational culture fast, and I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my qualifications at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration

2014-09-09 11:41:13 補充:

第二段之參加活動及公眾演說訓練如仍進行中,請將時態改為現在完成進行式。

希望有幫到你的囉~表示請參考以下~~ ^ ^

My name is xxx and I graduated from the department of science of xx University. I also got a degree for Accountancy Program at xx University.

I currently work for xx as a/an 職稱. I have been working with senior accountants and CPAs on tax returns, financial statements, journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliations.

I am a good-natured person and get along well with co-workers and clients. I am honest and have a good sense of integrity, honored to my knowledge and take pride in my job. I am always attentive both at school and work. I participated in many voluntary such activities at TzuChi Foundation and the Museum of Health and Medical Science as blood drives, sanatoriums, and programs for special-needs children. I perform tasks efficiently and effectively, and I am also a fast learner and willing to exert extra effort to achieve organizational goals. Furthermore, I attended the Dale Carnegie Training Program to strengthen my skills in public speaking and customer service and received the Dale Carnegie Training Achievement Award.

I am confident of my ability to adjust to xxx (公司名稱)’s organizational culture and environment. I would appreciate an opportunity to have an interview and discuss my qualifications at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Source(s): 自己和書本