My nephew just got married a couple days ago and my husband and I could not attend.?

I would like to send them a card with money but I don't know their address. The wedding invite came from my sister's home address. If I were to send it to my sister's house, what would be the proper way of addressing the card to them? Thank you in advance!

Favorite Answer

Mr and Mrs John Smith

C/0 Jane Smith

Why not call your sister and ask where to send the card, either she said to her house or give you their address

• Jess5 years agoReport

I should have mentioned that my sister and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. But, I know she would give him the card since she sees him often. Also, I have no other family members. Thanks.

• Kelly

Mr and Mrs Jon Smith

c/o Mrs Jane Smith

Or.. you could just call your sister and ask for nephews address. That would make more sense if your nephew doesn't live close to them. If someone sent something to my in-laws home I'd get it eventually, my in-laws live in Greece and we live in the U.S. so in our case it's not very practical.

What's wrong with just calling your nephew or another family member and asking for the address?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just call your sister or your nephew and find out his correct address so you have it not only now but for future reference?

Call your sister and get their address. After the wedding any gift of any kind goes directly to the newly married couple.

• Blunt

Mr. And Mrs Smith

c/o Anna Curry

I suggest you call your sister and ask her for their address.

Pick up the stupid phone and CALL your sister and ASK for the address. Cripes.

• Jess4 years agoReport

WOW...you are rude!