For Kona or Arup RP. DOB: 29.12.1991, POB: Bucharest Romania, Time: 22:20. Anything bad or good you can tell! I'll reward with best answer?

Update: Anything you can tell bad or good, I would like to know mostly about marriage, wealth and path in life. I want to hear bad or good doesn't matter how worse or good it is. I want the truth. Thanks
Update 2: Im running sade satti since 2 years by now. I've been to court cases, got tons of problems, was forced to fight back and step over the problems and lost my 7 years old relationship 1 week ago. What can you tell about it? When sade satti started I lost all my friends, been alone trough all this all along, and... show more Im running sade satti since 2 years by now. I've been to court cases, got tons of problems, was forced to fight back and step over the problems and lost my 7 years old relationship 1 week ago. What can you tell about it? When sade satti started I lost all my friends, been alone trough all this all along, and now the final piece that collapsed was my 7 years old relationship. The other areas of life suck badly also. A few things are good, I have tremendous amount of courage, willpower and hope.
Update 3: Please tell me everything you can, I'm trying to solve what is going on with my planets cuz things went haywire badly during this sade satti period.
1 answer 1