What happens with the package...?

So I ordered a package off of amazon but the expected delivery is on a day when I will be out of town. I am having it shipped to my house so It will be on my door step...but like I said I wont be there. What do I do?

- Thanks

• Dash
    Favorite Answer

The easy thing is to ask a neighbor to look for the package on your door step and pick it up and hold it for you until you get back.

If it is being shipped UPS then you can set up a UPS account and log in and for a small fee you can change the delivery date.

Ask a neighbor to take it in and stick a not on the door saying this, if it hasnt already been dispatched then you can change the address or request a delivery date change etc by phone

• ANDY

Hello

If you can contact them you could arrange for them to leave it with a neighbour. If you do contact them they will not get any answer from your house. They will leave a called but out card telling you who to contact and arrange another delivery date or where to pick it up. Normally will tell you they will only hold for 7 days then return to sender

Andy C