Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 6 years ago

Why does everyone hate botdf?

I don't wanna hear "because all of their songs are about sex" cause they aren't. Yes a lot of their earlier ones were but now they aren't usually. I mean really "kaleidoscopes have many different colors, I'll never be just like all the others". "They say life's an open book, turn the page and take another look, you can't judge me by my cover, it's not what you see but what you discover". "They say the grass is greener on the other side, but from where I'm standing it looks just fine." - don't wanna be like you

"Times too slow for those who wait, times too fast for those who hesitate. Times too short for regrets funny how they say it helps you forget."

Those aren't about sex, they are inspiring and about being your self, many other songs are about love. The botdf community of sgtc is accepting of people wanting to be themselves.

Dahvie and jayy create music to help those who feel down and care so much about their fans. Dahvie isn't a pedophile at all (listen to crucified by your lies, bad blood album) and like the quote above "you can't judge me by my cover, it's not what you see but what you discover." Don't judge them on how they look, they look amazing, they aren't afraid to show themselves.

Almost all their songs have a meaning, you just have to listen and find it and understand it.

Why are they so hated?

Favorite Answer

People still ask this question? Anyways, to be honest with you, BOTDF is garbage. That is why people hate them so much. The fact that Dahvie Vanity has been accused of so much bad stuff doesn't help BOTDF's overall image at all.

• 6 years agoReport

I can agree with this

The fact that those lyrics aren't about sex doesn't mean they aren't suddenly horrible, and the fact that they sing about not being pedophiles doesn't suddenly make them not pedophiles.

• 6 years agoReport

If ya wanna be exact 16, I don't follow trends. this is why, if you have a different opinion than someone they typically hate you. I have few friends and listen to all kinds of music. From the gatlin brothers to the eagles to Mozart and botdf. Do research on them, as far as I've found your wrong

I don't judge them on how they look, because after hearing their music, I have no desire to ever lay eyes on them.

This is kind of like asking "Why does everyone hate Osama Bin Laden?"

SGTC, from Urban Dictionary:

Slash Gash Terror Crew (SGTC). A group of idiotic children who listens to awful noise by a child molester, and a she-male who tries to look like Jeffree Star.

• 6 years agoReport

Oh snap look at you whippin out the dictionary. I don't really care, I am an idiot I'll admit, but music you listen to doesn't define you as smart or idiotic.

• Meow

You can't polish a turd

So they have moved from sex to cheesy cliches......I am not impressed.

Blowjobs count as oral sex so your argument is invalid.