Sean
Sean asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 6 years ago

Noisy neighbours, anyone else familiar with this experience?

Do you ever feel like there is too much more noise in your day unequal to what you are creating, that some other's are creating more than their share? I'm talking about loud mouths and the heavy handed. A dog's barking. Cars.

What to do but live in the countryside, but then, I don't want to be in the middle of nowhere. So, I want to have neighbours, I just want them to stop creating lots of noise, only if I came from the country after a long time would I enjoy the racket.

This is it. I want my cake and eat it. The trouble of living in a modern day city.

It's no big deal any of this at the moment, world hunger is more important, l guess it's one of those things I will have to live through till I find somewhere better to live. I have been thought and reminded again to do simple stuff like use the door handle so I don't make a loud unnecessary noise when closing it.

What's your experience of noisy neighbours?

Try Hawaii! Any one starts making noise out there you'll hear about it real quick! Unnecessary noise that is.

World hunger is ok. Many people chew funny and make lots of noise. Let them die to cut down on the noise!

Go to a small town and live on about 5 acres.If you have no health issues,(I hate to admit it,but ain't it the truth?)WalMart is about all you'll need.