Need help finding fly fishing rod equipment.?

Hi. I am looking into learning to fly fish. Currently I am looking to purchase a fly rod and reel(and backing line etc), for under $70. I am looking for something decent, that I can learn to fly fish with, and that will be decent enough, that It could last for a while before I could get some better equipment. So I... show more Hi. I am looking into learning to fly fish. Currently I am looking to purchase a fly rod and reel(and backing line etc), for under $70. I am looking for something decent, that I can learn to fly fish with, and that will be decent enough, that It could last for a while before I could get some better equipment.

So I am either seeking to purchase a rod, reel, backing, line, and leader seperately for under $70, or I am searching for a all in 1 combo pack with the above in it.

Essentially I want to purchase everything except for the tippet and flys for under $70

Closer to 50 would be ideal

I am seeking a set that would allow me to catch panfish and trout(panfish are plentiful where I am, But I want it to be capable of catching trout as well when I go seeking them out)

Currently I have some flys and flourocarbon tippet material, which I use with a casting bubble.

I am fully aware of various kits on amazon, and outdoor outfitter websites. I just am looking for what would be best for me. As the saying goes, I dont know what I dont know.

So answers with experience would be wonderful.

It would also be helpful to know what specs I should be looking for, for a beginner set that could be usable(though not ideal) for me to become intermediate with.

Any help would be well appreciated. Even if it is just to point me in the right direction.
Update: If it is something really good(for the price, and will last and be something that will still be decent once I am more experianced at fly fishing, then I could go a little bit higher than 100. I firmly cannot go over 150 for the complete set. I understand line may not be good that might come with the set, but I can... show more If it is something really good(for the price, and will last and be something that will still be decent once I am more experianced at fly fishing, then I could go a little bit higher than 100. I firmly cannot go over 150 for the complete set.

I understand line may not be good that might come with the set, but I can always replace that later. Rod and reel are a bit harder(and more expensive)