Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

If you are a Repub in a state running Lindsey Graham, John McCain or Peter King type neoconservatives, would you just prefer not to vote?

Not show your support for these Democrat Progressives in christian clothing.

Big Government, globalists that want more laws and a police state just like the far left. The only difference is their religion.

No wonder the races are tightening as voters see a lack of differences.

Favorite Answer

we must vote and get rid of rinos who just support liberals

and get back to the basics and make this country great again

Obama is a fool and a hoax

The difference is the conservatives filtering in behind them and displacing. Eventually they get defeated in primaries. Or, get too old and resign. Sure, they want to be liked by the press and in In Crowd of Liberals. Push come to shove they at least serve as GOP place holders. Instead of risking loss of seat to a Democrat. Which, as you know, displacing the kookoo nut Libs in their own districts is nigh on to impossible.

So, I would vote for McCain, Graham, etc.... Better them than a democrat. Because someday a conservative WILL replace them.

I'd rather not toss the whole game season simply because I dislike one of my team's players.

• Sarah

Republicans just reelected all three of those candidates by wide majorities, so red state republicans clearly support big government republicans, just as they have always done in the past.

If I was in a Republican state, I would prefer NOT to vote for Graham.

the only way I won't vote is if nothing but democrats/liberals are running for office!!!! then I might have to play postal worker!!!!

I live in texas, so even if i voted it wouldnt make a damn bit of difference, plus my felonies prevent it anyways