Why does everyone love jennifer lawrence?

I don't hate her, but I'm not a big fan of her. She's a great actress, I've enjoyed movies that she has been in. And it's awesome that she doesn't try to be like the rest of society, but here's my thing...

I think she can be a bit rude (of course I have never met her so I could be off). For example, in an interview with vogue she said she hates shy people. I think that is so rude! That's something that you can't just change about yourself. Also, it's awesome she's trying to get girls to not have eating disorders and such, but she's promoting unhealthy eating. She said she hates diets and goes on about mcdonalds. Unhealthy eating is just as bad as eating disorders. You can die from both. Also just get attitude (flipping people off at the oscars and such). There's a time and place to joke around like that.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Favorite Answer

The people that don't like Jennifer Lawrence don't make that fact kown. They don't make comments on facebook or reddit about it. So it makes the people that do make posts about how they like her. Seem like everyone likes her? if that makes sense

I guess people think she's down-to-earth and "herself", aka staying true to who she is. Yeah, it's the fact that she's different from most celebrities and not like the rest of society, like you said. And many people also find her funny.

That's just what I think.

Personally, I like her. Everyone has good and bad things and I choose to look at the good. If the good overlaps the bad, I focus on the good. It's what my mom taught me.

Haha, hope this helps! :)

she's a good actress and she's got an attractive personality?

not everyone loves her. I sure don't. her good girl image is nothing but a fabricated act that's been blown to bits.

I don't. She's kinda daft looking.

because her nudes were awesome lol