- 本人,太太及長女(1990 年出生) 於1993 年5月獲發居英權
- 幼女於1994 年5月出生, 但未有申請居英權
- 我們四位都有BNO護照, 唯分別於2004 -2007 年期間到期而未有續領
- 本人, 太太及長女均居住香港及工作
- 幼女現在英國讀大學(己讀了2年, 即自2012年九月起)
若申請是否屬於" First British Passport" 類別
讀过on-line application 程序後有下列憂慮, 煩請給予提點;
1. 程序中提到要將居權及BNO正本郵寄至英國, 有何方法避免寄失或真的寄失了可怎辦?
2. 如不理會學費減免, 幼女是否仍可在我們成功取得英國護照後辦理她的申請或仍需要完成大學(2016年) 才能申請
4. 如辦理BNO續領是否an alternative ? (本人對此認識不多)
其實本人年近退休, 主要希望補賞及保障两女的將來 , 因之前疏忽了
- GaryLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
1. This question has been asked and answered back in February.
Nothing has been changed. So you can refer back to that question.
(The only thing has affected you is the wait time for a British Passport.)
2. It does not matter, as it is allowed. But it will be a little trouble with your second daughter.
She is currently an international student. But in fact she should not be one at the very first place.
So she will need to take some times to clear that with the school (and hopefully a refund for the excess tuition).
After that, she may need to leave the U.K. and re-enter again (she is a foreigner in the U.K. at this moment, which she is subject to immigration control).
2014-09-03 20:30:15 補充：
1. Any courier service. At the least, SpeedPost from Hong Kong Post (don't save money in this case).
Also - I believe I have told you to get a British Citizen Passport. This will your proof of citizenship in case the certificate has been lost.
The certificate can be replaced but it will take time.
2014-09-03 20:31:55 補充：
BN(O) Passport does not matter if it is lost.
2. She can apply at anytime. You are the one stalling the process.
3. Yes - but the issue is you have all the document. How can she?
4. Not sure what do you mean by alternative.
2014-09-03 20:33:06 補充：
By the way, just want you to know - since you are a British Citizen, BN(O) Passport is obsolete to you (and others). As soon as you have a British Citizen Passport, you no longer need your BN(O) Passport anymore.