Zodiac Signs....?

What do you think of each of the air signs (Aquarius/Libra/Gemini). Plus, what's your best friends/lovers/person you disliked the most sign? I've asked this before. Did it defeat the general stereotype of the zodiac compatibility? For example, I, a Gemini (Leo moon), had the best relationship with a Taurus... show more What do you think of each of the air signs (Aquarius/Libra/Gemini). Plus, what's your best friends/lovers/person you disliked the most sign? I've asked this before. Did it defeat the general stereotype of the zodiac compatibility? For example, I, a Gemini (Leo moon), had the best relationship with a Taurus (We get sarcasm/do stupid things together), Pisces (We love mysteries/intellectual conversations), Capricorn (We crave excitement/have inside jokes).

Though, I found Aquarius girls, that I've known, to be distant and quite mean at times. They have their moments where they are fun & weird--and I love that. Though, I don't have an official opinion since I've only known 5-five. Never met an Aquarius man, but I hope so soon! Libra men are sweet. The Sagittarius guys I've met don't get jokes/sarcasm & are very black&white. It's a little intimidating, I admit. At least they aren't afraid to say what's on their mind. Don't think I've met a Scorpio, but maybe one time. Stares a lot. Freaked me out because he was so handsome and I was secretly swooning. So, there you go, Scorpio. I find people categorizing Cancers as just shy or sensitive--you forget that they are also funny signs and very incredibly caring. I respect Virgos for being neat and straightforward. Especially when I need tough love. Hard worker. Adds reality to my fantasy world. Leos either encourage you or themselves, either way, I get motivation from them. Aries are too honest, but I love that about them.
Update: Did not add Libra women since I've never really spoken to one or at least. I truly love Aquarius and their purpose. Just not the ones I've met in the past.
Update 2: Oh, and I've only met Gemini males. Fun, Fun, Fun. But one of them talks a lot, which is okay. The other is the comedian.