Can butter cause chest pain?

About an hour and a half ago, I ate a muffin. I put butter on the muffin. I heated it in the microwave. A few moments ago, I started feeling this pain around my heart area and also around my spine. It seems to be gone now. Could this have been caused by the butter?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Keyla
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I had incredibly painful chest pains off & on. My heart was checked out and it was healthy. Long (painful) story short, my doctor & I found out it was caused by my long addiction to salty pretzels that ultimately caused the (did I say incredibly painful) pain. Learned the hard way.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes, butter is the leading cause of muffin-related deaths.

• 5 years ago

YES MATE, BUTTER IS BAD I WAS GETTING CHEST PAIN UNDER RIBS AND UPPER BACK PAIN MOST MORNINGS AFTER EATING LOT OF BUTTER ON TOAST, WHEN I STOPPED I FELT 100 PERCENT BETTER, ALSO ACID REFLUX AND GERD CAUSE THESE SORTS OF PAINS, SO TRY TO AVOID JUNK FOOD SWEETS SUGARY FATTY, BREAD, BISCUITS, CHOCOLATE AND ACID FRUITS ESPECIALLY PINEAPPLE ORANGES AND GRAPEFRUIT, JUST TRY NOT TO OVER EAT, ALSO DONT DRINK LIQUIDS RIGHT ON TOP OF MEALS, YOU CAN SIP A COUPLE OF SWAGS AFTER YOU EAT, DRINK YOUR LIQUIDS 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU EAT. ALSO DONT DRINK ANY FIZZY DRINKS AND STAY AWAY FROM TAKEAWAYS, THEY COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR DIGESTION.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.