When should I upgrade my hdd to ssd on a macbook pro?

I am very interested in making the upgrade, but my question is: Should I wait until my MBP is noticeably slower and lagging for me to upgrade or should I just go for it now? My MBP is early 2011 13". It still runs great and sure there's a little lag here and there but nothing that makes me want to buy a... show more I am very interested in making the upgrade, but my question is:

Should I wait until my MBP is noticeably slower and lagging for me to upgrade or should I just go for it now?

My MBP is early 2011 13". It still runs great and sure there's a little lag here and there but nothing that makes me want to buy a new one, (note: i get frustrated easily when a computer is unresponsive). So there really isn't anything wrong with it yet.

Another reason why I am considering it is because I'd like to install windows 7 through bootcamp. So I'd have 2 OS's. Any input?