Brad, Angelina, and Jennifer Aniston?

I don't understand the whole situation with them and maybe that's because this all happened when I was very young. But anyways, I'm confused.

Who cheated on who and how, and why? Does anyone know the whole story?

Favorite Answer

Well no one except Jen, Brad, Angelina, and their closest friends know whether he actually cheated or not, but it's a pretty big story that people still argue about to this day. Basically, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt were the IT couple back then. They were two of the most famous people in the world, and everyone thought that their marriage was perfect and one of the few marriages that might actually work in Hollywood. Then Brad Pitt met Angelina Jolie on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. You've got to understand that Jen was America's sweetheart at that time. She had been in several successful indie movies, was named Most Beautiful Woman Alive, and Friends was the most popular show on TV. To say that Angelina Jolie was not popular during that time would be the biggest underestimate of the decade. She was Hollywood's bad girl. She was well known for her partying, drugs, crazy marriages, and obsession with blood. Anyway, while everyone thought Brad and Jen were perfect, they were falling apart behind the scenes. During that time Brad and Angie were doing a movie together. There was a report by someone that they were sleeping together and Brad and Jen were seperated, but no one really believed it. Both Brad and Jen denied it. A few month later Jennifer Aniston filed for divorce. This shocked everyone and was on the news for weeks. A short period of time later (I think about a month) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie adopted a child together. Both have denied that they had a affair multiple times, but Angie confirmed that they both fell in love on the set, while he was still married to Jen. Jennifer Aniston herself, denied that there it was ever an affair, but people are still speculating about it to this day. Both Brad and Jen just want to move past the whole thing.

I know a woman that looks almost exactly like Jennifer and she also finds Brad handsome! I dont like his look so much I prefer rather Johnny Depp or other dark hair guys. Anyway its quite common for actors to sleep with the ones they film with...its been going on for decades Humphrey Bogart's wife was furious when he started his affair with Lauren Bacall, who he was filming with. Anyone whose spouse will be filming with a mega hottie needs to feel a little nervous. Understand Hollywood is not built on moral values or intellectual capacity...its about sexy people showing their stuff and its pretty much seedy.

• Edward

During the filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Brad nailed her.

So Long Billy Bob and poor Jen Jen.