Why was the Friendship Alliance from BB6 so disliked?

I started watching Big Brother last season and decided to watch the previous seasons. I just finished watching BB6 and started a little on All-Stars too, but I still don't understand why Janelle was so popular and the Friendships weren't. Even Ivette regretted being apart of the said alliance.

I have a basic idea about the alliance members' flaws, including their cult-like worship towards Eric, but I didn't think it was such a big deal?

EDIT: Thanks! I guess I just totally missed the "Janelle being the underdog" part.

Best Answer

They was called the Nerd pack. People did like Maggie, but not the rest of the group. Yes, Eric was like a cult following. This year you could say that about Derrick this season and in Season 11 with Jesse and Season 13 with Danielle.

Why people like Janelle, because she was the underdog. She kept winning, they could not get her out, she made it to 3. She thought on her own.

Take this season, the group that running the house from the start, people are not crazy about. People give Derrick a lot of for how he is playing and setting people up. Donny a lot of people loves, because he is not part of the group controlling the house.

The friendship Alliance did not play well.

Because people loved Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, James,Rachel,Sarah.They were the underdogs that season. Most fan favs are the underdogs.

The Nerd Herd thought they were loved and Maggie was telling them what to do and they would follow.

They were also self righteous idiots and kept crying and whining about how much of disgusting people the Sovs were when the Friendship were the disgusting people.