Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Was a "coincidence" that Lois learner's cell phone was "cleaned" and trashed the same month (6/12) that the shi**t hit the fan for her?

and .. do you think that she acted alone?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

No it was not. Like e-mails, all her cell phone information is backed up. Heck, even my iPhone is totally backed up. And now the IRS is saying that all her e-mails do exist. It was just a lot of work to retrieve them. Work? Work? For evidence in tampering with the opposing party's non-profit status in a Presidential Election year?

"Department of Justice attorneys for the Internal Revenue Service told Judicial Watch on Friday that Lois Lerner’s emails, indeed all government computer records, are backed up by the federal government in case of a government-wide catastrophe."

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Take one look at that smug stone face all can tell she is a conservative male hating liberal we have seen it many times when we have deal with them she the kind I love to t-off had one yesterday in the bank ''mayyyyy I help youuuu'' NO not unless you change that tone toots the bank manager came running over ''I take care of this'' as I was leaving ''nice to meet y'all babe'' would think one could not get a popsicle stick up her back side for hours

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Not a coincidence , just another lawless act by a member of the Obama administration

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I think the Justice Department (the organization in charge of investigating this incident) supervised the destruction of evidence and the concoction of the cover story about hard drive crashes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

AFTER congress requested Lerner's records.

No, of course it wasn't a cooincidence. She was simply hiding evidence.

• 5 years ago

Each side looks for something with which they can bash the other.

Lerner gift-wrapped this one for them. Very stupid.

• Spocko
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

No doubt she took the iPhone to the white house where President Obama personally erased everything.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

She acted in conjunction with Vladimir Putin trying to gain control of America.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

ANONYMOUS - This *NEW) story just came out yesterday. Guess you missed it.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You are obsessed on this issue, get over it because there is nothing to see here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.