Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How come Bryan Cranston openly kissed Julia Louis-Dreyfus at Emmys?

Update:

I'm shocked.How come Bryan Cranston openly kissed Julia Louis-Dreyfus at Emmys?aren't they married?isn't this adultery?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously not Seinfeld fans. Bryan Kranston guest starred in Seinfeld as dentist Tim Watly. He apperaed in several episodes as a returning character. Julia Lois Dreyfuss as Elaine had a crush on Tim Watly and had plans to go to the Superbowl with him in an episode. I think they shared a kiss as they kind of dated in the show.

When they were presenters at the Emmys last night, she jokingly pretended she did not know him from her Seinfeld days. When she won an Emmy soon after, he jokingly kissed her as to jog her memory of the relationship the 2 characters had in Seinfeld. It was all a joke. You would have to have watched Seinfeld in order to get it. The whole thing was a joke.

I hope this explanation helped. 😊

• 7 years ago

I'm shocked.How come Bryan Cranston openly kissed Julia Louis-Dreyfus at Emmys?aren't they married?isn't this adultery?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.