Cybele asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 years ago

I have a 25 inch waist. Why do I feel like a whale?

I'm 19, 5'6 133 lbs 34-25-35. Everyone says I'm thin but I'm in the middle of my weight range (114-154 lbs). I feel as if I'd need to lose 10-15 lbs more to be thin. I look at Michelle Dockery on Downton Abbey and wish I could be that skinny ):

Im 5"6 and weigh 130 pounds(aged 17) and my waist is 28" (im 34-28-38) so you do have a small waist, I dont think you need to lose weight as you are a healthy weight for your height ^u^ You're honestly not a "whale" at all :3 i have a friend who is about your build and she feels the same but there is nothing wrong with her, she is thin and has an hourglass figure, she thinks her hips are too big so i think thats maybe why she feels that way (her hips are a lot wider than her waist) From the measurements you gave id probably say that you are also an hourglass which isnt a bad thing, many people would kill to be an hourglass :3 (sorry if this doesnt help)

I just looked up Michelle Dockery and her waist is also 25 inches and her hips are only 30 inches so that probably makes her look a lot thinner, she also has quite broad shoulders so that may also make her body(from the waist down) look smaller.