What are your western and eastern conference standings for next season?
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Washington Wizards
4. Toronto Raptors
5. Miami Heat
6. Brooklyn Nets
7. Charlotte Hornets
8. New York Knicks
1. Oklahoma City Thunder
2. San Antonio Spurs
3. Los Angeles Clippers
4. Dallas Mavericks
5. Memphis Grizzlies
6. Denver Nuggets
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Portland Trailblazers
- For the Nuggets, they averaged 104 points last season, and won 36 games. Last season Gallinari missed the entire season (he's a 16pt, 5reb guy). McGee played only 5 games. Afflalo wasn't there last season and he's a 18 point guy who plays amazing defense. Ty Lawson is a 17 point, 8 assist guy and he missed 20 games last season. Wilson Chandler is a 13 point guy who missed 20 games. Nate Robinson only played half the season for Denver and he's a 10-11 point guy. JJ Hickson is a 11 point, 9 rebound guy and he missed 13 games. Everyone is healthy, and majority of this roster is in their prime around age 25-28. This is one of the deepest teams in the NBA and will make the playoffs.
Grizzlies: They won 50 games last season and were 7th, but look at this.
1. They lost a BUNCH of games early in the season due to the new coach trying to play up-tempo, and then he eventually figured out it would not work. Those kind of chemistry issues won't be an issue this season.
2. They pushed OKC (59 win 2 seed), to game 7 last season, and arguably could have won had Randolph not been suspended.
3. Gasol (their best player) missed over 20 games and they rarely lose when he plays, plus that didn't even include the games he was getting himself back to form after the injury. He's healthy now. And Tony Allen (maybe the best perimeter defender on the planet), missed almost 30 games. He's healthy.
4. Added V. Carter. Anything less than 6 seed makes no sense to me
- richard sLv 76 years agoFavorite Answer
Looks to me as if you really know your basketball, JM. Good, solid picks.
- Anonymous6 years ago
Something else that needs to be considered whenever you're providing music for a party is that the piano players New Jersey not only need to provide background music, but there are also times when he needs to "step up to the plate" and get the audience involved.