Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia? JUST A FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE ANSWER?

I'm writing a novel about a girl who has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia. She is 15 when she is diagnosed and the doctor says that she only has approx 3 years to live. In the last 6 months of her life she meets someone in the hospital visiting and they fall in love yada yada yada. I just have a few questions... show more I'm writing a novel about a girl who has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia. She is 15 when she is diagnosed and the doctor says that she only has approx 3 years to live. In the last 6 months of her life she meets someone in the hospital visiting and they fall in love yada yada yada. I just have a few questions about the disease.

-What's the longest you can go without recieving chemotherapy after being diagnosed?
-How often you have to have chemo
-Recieving chemo frequently like recommended, approx how long will you have to live?
-How long after chemo before youstart loosing your hair?

thank you heaps and I hope i didnt offend anyone. xxx