klemen asked in PetsDogs · 6 years ago

Where can I get an Alaskan Klee Kai?

I am from Slovenia and there are not a lot of dog shops etc. I don't even know.. Is it possible to ''order'' it?

Favorite Answer

Alaskan Klee Kais are very rare, only about 2000 registered in existence. It may be possible to get one but chances are you will need to find a breeder in the United States that would be willing to ship one to you. There are a few breeders in the UK. You will also need to look into how customs work in your country too. Some countries have a huge extensive process for allowing transportation of animals, some quarantines could take up to several months.

If you have to resort in importing a Klee Kai, I would highly suggest you reconsider another dog. Its really hard on an animal to go though this kind of travel. You will be paying a lot of money for it after the costs of shipping and custom fees (close to $5000 USD if not more).

Source(s): Own a Klee Kai