Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Is Eric Holder capable of conducting an impartial investigation into the death of Brown?

In his own words

“I understand that mistrust. I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man.”

Favorite Answer

Being insulated from reproof and termination by his pigment, he has become the most partial and bigoted AG since before the Civil War. I amm doubtful even facts will stay his hand off Ferguson leaders and police. If, nothing can be done criminally? He will make sure civil suits cripple everything. Examples must me made. After all, police must become fearful of the consequences of stopping black criminals. Even black officers will feel the terror.

As attorney general of the United States, Eric Holder is capable, now capable and willing are not the same. He is capable, I do not believe he is willing

Eric Holder is not capable of conducting an impartial investigation into the death of Brown.

Holder has an agenda and that is liberalism and for this instance racism is the agenda. That is why his statement mentions his race.

Holder has a long record of agenda driven AG activism.

Eric Holder’s long losing record before the Supreme Court

http://nypost.com/2014/07/05/eric-holders-amazing-...

• Big K

Eric Holder is the worst DOJ head of all time, he has sent 40 investigators to Ferguson yet has none to spare for Lois Lerner, the Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal, or investigating the Black Panthers after their voter intimidation attempt and bounty on George Zimmerman. If liberals won't follow the law they shouldn't be surprised when nobody else does.

If he's not, then it's a good thing there's a whole DOJ that isn't just Eric Holder. Not to mention dozens of judges and even Congress.

Of course, we can't trust some of THOSE either. But hey, what do you want, Jesus to run the gov't?

So you would think that no white man is capable of impartially investigating a white police officer? Or is it something about Holder in particular? Because if you're saying that any black male cannot investigate impartially, you are being very racist.

• Shawn

Nope. He is truly representative of the racism rampant among the Obama administration. Did you also know that along with Sharpton and Jackson that Van Jones the avowed racist and communist is also down there spewing his hate and vitriol?

If he isn't, then whom would you appoint? After all, Mr. Holder is surrounded by a council of knowledgeable and capable Attorneys.

Nonetheless, I am enjoying the yelps and cries when a competent person of color occupies such a powerful position that crushes the psyche of racists and their deluded sense of racial superiority!

No, his own words have shown that he is biased. What happened to blind justice? Holder is a joke and should have no part in the investigation.

Holder isn't exactly the most trusted figure with in the adminstration. His own office has been cited in attempting to set up police officers in New Orleans. The answer is NO.