Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 7 years ago

Best Power Rangers Season? in your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Everybody will probably say Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, usually because it ran for 3 seasons and when you say "power rangers"...people will think of Mighty Morphin as the original peeps who started the whole franchise........however, in my opinion

My top 5 faves would have to be:

1. Time Force - even the adults loved this one! It without a doubt, had one of the most interesting story lines too...the rangers coming from the future,the fated love triangle and the epic conclusion!!! The only thing missing was the kiss that was supposed to have occurred between Jen & Wes but alas...never did! :( Time Force was also the only Power Rangers which was supposed to have been renewed for another season..but filming complications prevented it from happening.

2. Lost Galaxy - Leo will simply be my favorite Red Ranger of all time. He was just one of those guys who are so perfect for a role that no body can even "beg to differ" hahahahahaha...plus there was this one scene where he was ripping open his shirt *so dramatic* that will always be imprinted in my mind. Plus, Trakeena was also one of the most entertaining villains of Power Rangers...i think in this one episode she ran away from her father because she didn't want to turn into a bug or whatever...? Lol it's ridiculous how i still remember this but just goes to show how Power Rangers was actually memorable! :)

3. Lightspeed Rescue - I thought Sean CW Johnson did a terrific job playing Carter! One of the greatest Red Rangers - as well! The plot for this season was also appealing to watch...with the whole brothers & sisters theme with Ryan and Dana...and him being turned from evil to good with that snake tattoo on his arm...This Power Rangers season also had a pretty good-looking cast that were relatively experienced at acting

4. Ninja Storm - I really liked the location for this Power Rangers season....think it was in New Zealand?? But yeah, the background shots were cool and the guinea pig sensei was hilarious to watch!! I also liked that the fact that this was the first season for a female blue ranger!! plus, my brother always commented that Tori was super attractive and the whole crush between her & Blake was so sweet to watch...one of my fave power rangers couples

5. RPM - This was one of the newest Power Rangers seasons and despite public remarks that it would turn out to be a "failure"....it was actually enjoyable to watch!! I really liked that it had a darker theme...with the whole apocalyptic vibe and the girl villain...Tenaya i think was played by Adelaide Kane, one of my favorite actresses of all time (:

The mighty morphin power rangers!

With black ranger and white ranger!

Classic!

Source(s): My sega mega drive II

First two. After the "dinozords" sh*t got stupid. Long live Amy Jo Johnson and Jason David Frank!

First and Second seasons!!!!

RPM, obviously.