What are some good MODERN Italian rock bands/singers?

I've been learning Italian and I'd like to find some good songs not only to help with my listening and accent, but to also immerse myself in modern Italian culture. I'm very picky when it comes to music, but basically I'm looking for female rocks singers such as Lacuna Coil, Halestorm or In This... show more I've been learning Italian and I'd like to find some good songs not only to help with my listening and accent, but to also immerse myself in modern Italian culture. I'm very picky when it comes to music, but basically I'm looking for female rocks singers such as Lacuna Coil, Halestorm or In This Moment. I wouldn't mind male singers as well such as Theory of a Deadman, Shinedown, etc. I've been searching, but all I find is cheesy, old love songs. :(
Update: Grazie Ylle. I really enjoyed the Vasco Rossi song, and the others are pretty good too.