What is this kind of photo enhancing called,and what websites offer it?

Update: This kind of photo enhancing is when you take a photo of yours and add to another photo that makes it look like one complete photo that belongs.For example.Let's say I have a picture of me.And that there is another picture of a man reading the newspaper with pictures of a crime scene.When I use this kind of... show more This kind of photo enhancing is when you take a photo of yours and add to another photo that makes it look like one complete photo that belongs.For example.Let's say I have a picture of me.And that there is another picture of a man reading the newspaper with pictures of a crime scene.When I use this kind of photo enhancement,I can take my picture and put it where the crime scene photos are to make it look like he's reading about me.Does anyone know a site for that kind of photo enhancing?