Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 years ago

Ramadan : Muslims, do you support Kurds and their right to have a free country of their own?

Non Muslims are free to answer too.

Best Answer

As a kurd, OFCOURSE I DO! These are the issues of not having a land of your own, THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT YOU ,infact, they're the ones who try to make u disappear on the face of earth so they can have more lands, and yet, we're the ones who are nationalists,they want you to forget about your identity, culture,history,language and traditions but when u rebel and stand against their rules, they call you a nationalist and will even jail you and brutally torture you for that, when crimes/unfairness/unlawful things happen in their country the blame is ALWAYS on you even if it was done by their own government,they secretly genocide you and when they are busted, they give you all the lame BS excuses about "it was NOT us, an earthquake just happened in your area",may Allah(swt) justly judge all the oppressors,hypocrites,liars and thieves.

HER BIJI KURD U KURDISTAN, And our sun will shine like a blazing thunder in the eyes of our enemies making them go blind.

I think the Kurds should have had their own country, there are kurds from 5 countries and they were not given any freedom. That was wrong.

However firstly I pray that Insha'Allah, the Kurdish fighters can over-throw the brutal ISIS. Then perhaps they should actively seek autonomous independence in Iraq/Syria then full independence.

When Kurdustan was absolved by the Balfour Declaration in 1923 - and as others lands in other parts of Middle East and Africa - it served as a perfect opportunity for the Colonialists to wage war at any time they wish.

So yes I would like the Kurds to get their OWN land back again. And the Palestinians too.

• Silence Dogood
      5 years agoReport

The reconquest of these areas by Ataturk and other pressing issues caused the acceptance the renegotiated Treaty of Lausanne and the borders of the modern Turkey, leaving the Kurds without a state.

I am non muslim, The kurds are only asking for there country back! the British broke up Kurdistan giving

parts to diferent nations!

• Silence Dogood
      5 years agoReport

The British had nothing to do with that. And the Allies, after WW1 actually included provisions for a Kurdish state in the Treaty of Sèvres, but that was never ratified.

I think Kurds were cornered because Salahuddin Ayyubi was a Kurd. I love Kurd Muslims as they have supported Pakistan. Before his death Ziaul Haq was informed by Kurds of a conspiracy to kill Zia.

EOMER...I thought my question would be reported shortly after this response, and as usual I was right, so I saved it, here it is..

Eomer, whether it's biological or not, and there's no proof either way, the fact is there are gay people, always have been, always will be, and no gay person has ever been so called "cured". And I wouldn't change me for the world, it would be like you opting to be gay...like the sound of that lol. I dislike the Islamic ideology for all the reasons that you know only too well, homophobia is one of them, but I never insult you racially, and neither would I want to. Insulting me for being gay is exactly the same thing as a racial slur, there's no difference. It's like me calling you a fukkin brown sand niggaa...you get what I'm saying? :))

• 5 years agoReport

He's a coward, he can't bear the truth so he blocks lol. I've known him for maybe a couple of years now :))

I'm not muslim, but I absolutely support the Kurds.

If anyone is interested it's a bit hard to read unless you download it, but a good National Geographic article from 1992 by Christopher Hitchens

https://www.academia.edu/5851064/Struggle_of_the_k...

Free da Kurds..✌

I support the Kurds...

Think about it they are being oppressed by a country and that country hates the fact that Palestinians are being oppressed yet they are oppressing their own people..

Hypocrisy

Source(s): #FreeKurdistan.....
    • 5 years agoReport

nice speech looooooool

• Hirsty

I think an independent Kurdistan would only make problems worse right now. Maybe one day, but Iraq needs to be unified in fighting IS.

• Silence Dogood
      5 years agoReport

Seems like the Kurds are doing just fine beating them back with a little help from some air strikes, ammunition and supply drops.

• OK OK I laaav kaard mooslim becuz dey saapport glorios nashaan Pakistan. Befaar his det glorios leedar ziaul HAQ was infaarmd by kaards of a caanspiracy to kill ZIA.

• sam
      5 years agoReport

This is for Mo Javeed.

I support all factions among Muslims. I like the way Mohajirs are treated in Pakistan.