Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

拜託拜託!請幫忙用英文翻譯下列句子

中文翻成英文,口語佳

1.中餐吃了媽媽煮的家常菜,有煎魚跟炒青菜,超好吃的

2.我大部分上班的時間都是在和同事聊天

3.我很想去露營,可是現在是農曆七月,可能再找時間去

4.有些人失眠,憂鬱會去精神科診所看診,你婆婆可能需要

5.我家附近開了一間賣露營用品的店,這個週末我想去逛逛

6.平常放假我都在看小說,不過今天同事借我一片DVD,這個週末我要先看完那部片

7.對了,你報名那個考試了嗎?

8.那天我要幾點去接你的兒子,他現在還需要穿到尿布嗎?

9.待會我會開車帶岳父去附近繞一繞,看他想去哪裡。他常說不喜歡跑太遠,但最後都開去很遠的地方

10.他朋友的小孩滿月了,所以明天請吃飯。他不知道送什麼,可能包個紅包

Rating
  • 呆子
    Favorite Answer

1.中餐吃了媽媽煮的家常菜,有煎魚跟炒青菜,超好吃的The food was cooked by my mother at lunch, with fried fish and vegetable

2.我大部分上班的時間都是在和同事聊天I spent most of my working hour chatting with my colleagues.

3.我很想去露營,可是現在是農曆七月,可能再找時間去I want to go camping too, but this month is lunar July which is not proper to go outside in our Chinese cultural. Please find another time.

4.有些人失眠,憂鬱會去精神科診所看診,你婆婆可能需要Someone can’t sleep well and feel depressed. He will go to a doctor at mental clinic.

5.我家附近開了一間賣露營用品的店,這個週末我想去逛逛The store for selling camping equipment opens near my home. I want to visit it this weekend.

6.平常放假我都在看小說,不過今天同事借我一片DVD,這個週末我要先看完那部片I often read novel on weekends, but my colleague lends a piece of DVD to me and I have to watch it this weekend.

7.對了,你報名那個考試了嗎?BTW, did you register that examination?

8.那天我要幾點去接你的兒子,他現在還需要穿到尿布嗎?When will I pick up your son that day? Does he need to wear a diaper yet?

9.待會我會開車帶岳父去附近繞一繞,看他想去哪裡。他常說不喜歡跑太遠,但最後都開去很遠的地方Lately I will drive my car nearby and take my father-in law to anyplace he wants. He always says not to go far, on the contrary, we go far away.

10.他朋友的小孩滿月了,所以明天請吃飯。他不知道送什麼,可能包個紅包His friend invites him to have a meal because his son was born a month. He doesn’t know how to prepare a gift, so he prepares a red envelop. Note:put money into the red envelop as a gift。

1. For lunch, I had some home made food by my mom, some seared fish and fried veggies - they are super good.

2. I chatted with my colleagues most of my work hours.

3. I want to go camping but in Lunar July? maybe next time...

4. Some suffering insomnia and depression would seek treatment in mental heath. Your grandma may need such.

5. There is a new camping goods retailing store in my neighborhood that I like to visit in this weekend.

6. Usually, I spent my weekends reading novels. This weekend, I borrowed a DVD from my colleague and I would like to finish it.

7. Oh, yeh, have you signed up for that test yet?

8. When will I need to pick up your son? Does he still wear diapers?

9. Later, my father-in-law and I will drive around and let's see what we're going to find? He does not like to drive too far away but usually it was nothing but.

10. His friends' kid is full month and they are throwing a party tomorrow. He aint sure what to give - cash, maybe?

1.中餐吃了媽媽煮的家常菜,有煎魚跟炒青菜,超好吃的

1mom ate lunch cooked dishes,there is fried fish with stir-fried vegetables,super delicious

2.我大部分上班的時間都是在和同事聊天

2I spent most of the time working in the chat and colleagues

3.我很想去露營,可是現在是農曆七月,可能再找時間去

3I'd love to go camping,but now is the seventh lunar month,might find time to go

4.有些人失眠,憂鬱會去精神科診所看診,你婆婆可能需要

4Some people insomnia,depression will go to psychiatric clinic to see the doctor, you may need to mother

5.我家附近開了一間賣露營用品的店,這個週末我想去逛逛

5 near my home opened a shop selling camping supplies, this weekend I want to go around

6.平常放假我都在看小說,不過今天同事借我一片DVD,這個週末我要先看完那部片

6. usual holiday I have been reading a novel, but today my colleagues lend me a DVD, this weekend I have to read that part piece

7.對了,你報名那個考試了嗎?

7 By the way, you sign the exam yet?

8.那天我要幾點去接你的兒子,他現在還需要穿到尿布嗎?

8 Some day I want to pick up your son, he now needs to wear a diaper it?

9When will I drove to a nearby around a father around to see where he wanted to go. He often do not like to run too far, but in the end are open to faraway places

10.他朋友的小孩滿月了,所以明天請吃飯。他不知道送什麼,可能包個紅包

10. his friend's child full moon, so please eat tomorrow. He did not know what to send, you may pack a red envelope