did jared leto really sleep with Alexis Arquette?

back when she was a man? Not that really care Im thinking most girls would rather prefer him to stick it up a man butt than a girl butt but im just curious.

LOL. Oh come on, she was joking around. I can't believe people didn't see the humor in this. If Leto knows she was joking around, he might not care one wit. He doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. He has said in the press over and over again that he is 100% straight. He was with Cameron Diaz for four years. He dated Scarlett Johansson. He's dated a ton of models. Even if he tried it, I've read that like up to 1/3 of men try it in their youth. It changes nothing and we only have the word of Alexis. I took it as a joke.

He's a pretty open-minded guy, it wouldn't surprise me. You have to consider, though, the rumors that absolutely FLY with any and all celebrities. It could be true, but there is a big possibility that it's not, simply because the press always has a field day with those who are famous.

How would any of us know? That's what Alexis says.