Whats the best new Cellphones out there?

I'm thinking of getting the LG G3 cell what I've read and seen looks like it will be great cell. What do you think? GOD is there something better?

Favorite Answer

I'll be honest, I'm not favoring any company because I'm an iPhone 5s user, a Google Glass user, and had my first phone as an LG.

It all depends on your preference. If you like simplicity the iPhone 5s or even waiting for the 6 would be best. It also has a better screen with the retina display, a faster A7 chip, and a 64 bit processor. So it's better in screen quality and speed.

Google Androids are better at getting more things done. It's more hard to navigate one than an iPhone and if you're a first time user, it's wayyy difficult to use one. They are slightly slower and have graphics that aren't quite that of the iPhone. But they are good phones because they have a better camera, ability to download files, more free standard apps, and have better customization with widgets and things like that.

The same applies to LGs as Androids. But LGs are also more durable, like the G-Flex or G3. So LGs are Androids with better hardware.

Again, I don't take sides on phones

Hope I helped :)

Source(s): Hands on experience with consumer electronics
  • Yvonne

LG G3 is one of the best phone out there. 32GB version have 3GB RAM which means flawless and smooth multi-tasking. Camera is also great on this phone. F400S version boost two batteries which means double battery life. Another phone that can be compared to LG G3 or slightly better than the LG G3 is the Sony Xperia Z2. It's one of the best too and is excellent in every aspect. You should watch some videos and read reviews of Z2 too. If you need any of these smartphones without contract or unlocked cheaper than retail, mail me.

Source(s): Email : yanastorff@yahoo.com

I mean, do you *really* care? They come out with a new 'best' 'latest, greatest' just about every other month.

All I want is a full keyboard (something that is usable), long battery life, and a large, bright screen.

IDGAF about 'best new', because they have all been the same except for tiny incremental changes for the last 5+ years.

• 6 years agoReport

"tiny incremental upgrades"? Are you stupid?

http://www.bestsunglasseshome.tk

Moncier said government lawyers, referring to the hardware items, "say they are 'appliances.' We say they are trash."

Oakley worked as a low level contractor for Bechtel Jacobs Co. at the East Tennessee Technology Park.

LG, HTC, Apple, Samsung

The xperia is the best phone to get