Jordan asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Bad shroom trip?

I'll start off with some basic facts about me. I'm a 15 year old female. Only drugs I've done before shrooms are weed, acid, and an assortment of pills.

So yesterday I was with 3 other friends (another girl and two guys), we were debating on doing either cocaine, molly, or shrooms. Idk how we came to a decision but we decided on shrooms.

We each ate an eighth and we drove off to some creepy place outdoors with a lot of corn fields. We parked the truck, got out and walked about a mile on this trail. The boys walked ahead and me and the other girl walked behind them. The shrooms started to kick in and everyone was laughing their asses off. I was so happy.

About half an hour later I began to feel extremely scared and unsafe. I started crying hysterically and running around mad. My friends thought it would be a good idea to give me some space so I could just go off into my own world. I'm not sure what I was afraid of but I felt like I was in severe danger. I was convinced that we were all going to die. We decide to make our way back to the truck to try and calm me down. It took ages to get back to there and I was crying the whole way. We finally get in and all I remember is feeling like everyone was mad at me. The rest of the night is pretty much a blur. I just remember being extremely depressed and confused. I kept telling myself that I would never touch another drug again. I stayed the night at the girls house and cried myself to sleep.

Why did I have such a bad trip?

The fact that when you started the trip in an new place being the woods of all places, the woods can be a scarier place when trippimg and you probably went in worrying or not in a good mood and had something on your mind causing this

You're so young... I'd stay away from everything except weed. I'm 21 and I have generalized anxiety because I messed around with ecstacy at your age. Stay away from hard drugs dude, you're too young your brain is still developing

Probally being in a unfamilar "creepy" environment caused paranoia resulting in what happened next.