Is my girlfriend just giving me an answer that is "better" than the truth?

Update: She told me she was a virgin and I believed it. I'm not saying she's lying though. She told me a story about how her group of friends all left for vacation and it was just her and one of the other guys of the group. Long story short she said when it's just a guy and a girl alone and its the summer,... show more She told me she was a virgin and I believed it. I'm not saying she's lying though. She told me a story about how her group of friends all left for vacation and it was just her and one of the other guys of the group. Long story short she said when it's just a guy and a girl alone and its the summer, things happen. So basically what all that happened was she was in the bed with the guy and she was without pants or underwear and he was without underwear. She said all they did was feel each other.
Update 2: This was before I was involved with her but they still hang out so it will always bother me.