What makes anti-body to kill dead rabies virus? (rabies vaccine)?

I was bitten and was given rabies vaccine, last dose of vaccine was 5 days ago (5 doses), i wanted to know what makes anti-body to kill the virus? everywhere i read it says that they inject dead rabies virus in your body and immune system makes anti-bodies to kill the virus. what makes anti-bodies? I'm not good... show more I was bitten and was given rabies vaccine, last dose of vaccine was 5 days ago (5 doses), i wanted to know what makes anti-body to kill the virus? everywhere i read it says that they inject dead rabies virus in your body and immune system makes anti-bodies to kill the virus. what makes anti-bodies? I'm not good at biology so i actually don't know alot about WBC and immune system.. So what makes the antibodies? antigens? and.. i wanted to know how do they check the rabies anti-body level in your body? like what do they actually check?