Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 6 years ago

Agree or Disagree? Israel should tell the USA, EU & UN that Israel belongs to the Jewish people because God gave it to them?

as documented in the Bible (torah) . And therefore Israel will keep full control of the West Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMNMcA_l2_0

Youtube thumbnail

Also it says in the Bible (torah)

"Hashem oz l'amo yiten, Hashem yevarech et amo bashalom"

"God will give strength to His people God will bless his people with peace."

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are stating the obvious.

This is why Isreal has been supported by the above mentioned

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

You might be right, my friend, but using God as an argument does not work in our times. Today you have to talk about unity and brotherhood of man and mainly about saving the planet. There you have enough arguments why people should stop arguing about minor issues and start to deal with the essentials instead (and minor issues they are compared with the global problems we face). This is what all the religions were talking about all along, even warning us, giving us advise. Every apocalyptic story you ever read seems today closer than ever, or can you deny that? Today no government or state can rule things, only public opinion, the world public opinion towards countries. In order to affect the public opinion Israel needs to justify its actions, to tell the whole world why Jews strive to live in Israel, why they are needed there, why living precisely in Israel will benefit the world. The problem and the solution has a common origin. Check out the link below:

• 6 years ago

It will happen one way or another,,,, perhaps the enemies of Israel will think they are weak as they have mistakenly done in the past,,, and Israel will finally claim full authority through a defense rather than an offense , the war of independence was as much of a war against the over reaching of England and the league of nations to dictate and parcel out the region without granting Israel Jerusalem ,,, influenced no doubt by the oil fields they developed with the Muslim Arabians , with the stroke of a pen they almost gave Jerusalem to the newly formed UN

Source(s): But that was not to be
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Agree

God (Hashem) also gave Israel the most powerful Army, Navy & Air Force in the Middle East to enforce jewish control of Israel

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

LOL!

Then the Arabs would blame God and send terrorists flying on mules to attack heaven.

The truth is, there is no earthly force that can drive the Jews out of Israel.

• "...as documented in the Bible..." Talk about an oxymoron. Kind of like basing your argument on the assumption that unicorns exist, 'as documented in the Harry Potter books'.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Thats a Jewish book they can write whatever they want on it.

I really don't care.

The thing that bothers me is the way they killed Christ over there.

In the end it will be us who decide who stays and who goes out, not the jews

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

The United Nation said Israel has a right to exist

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

@ Orakle & Robert & Radroud

The Christians say something similar about the Vatican in Rome

The Muslims say this about all of their holy Places.

For Example: Hebron, The dome of the rock, Mecca, etc etc.

I dare you to laugh at the Muslims claim to their holy Islam sites and tell me if you live to talk about it

• 6 years ago

The Quar'an also agrees:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Gal. 6:15, 16: “Neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is something. And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.” (So “the Israel of God” is no longer determined on the basis of conforming to the requirement laid upon Abraham for all the males of his household to be circumcised. Rather, as stated at Galatians 3:26-29, those who belong to Christ and who are spirit-begotten sons of God “are really Abraham’s seed.”)

Jer. 31:31-34: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant . . . And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, “Know Jehovah!” for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them,’ is the utterance of Jehovah.” (That new covenant was made, not with the nation of natural Israel, but with the loyal followers of Jesus Christ to whom hope of heavenly life was being extended. When instituting the Memorial of his death, Jesus gave them a cup of wine and said: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood.” [1 Cor. 11:25])

Rev. 7:4: “I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel.” (But in the verses that follow, mention is made of “the tribe of Levi” and “the tribe of Joseph.” These were not included in lists of the 12 tribes of natural Israel. Interestingly, while it is said that people would be “sealed out of every tribe,” the tribes of Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned. [Compare Numbers 1:4-16.] Reference must here be made to the spiritual Israel of God, to those whom Revelation 14:1-3 shows will share with Christ in his heavenly Kingdom.)

Heb. 12:22: “You have approached a Mount Zion and a city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels.” (Thus it is not to earthly Jerusalem but to “heavenly Jerusalem” that true Christians look for fulfillment of the promises of God.)

• 13th guide
      Lv 5
      6 years agoReport

So read Zechariah again and the try to make some rationalization that messiah will not return to the mount of olives and fulfill all the promises to Israel , make it easy ,,, and ask your self if chapter 14 is a parable or a series of events

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.