Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 6 years ago

I want to buy some best anti aging products?

• Geezer
    Favorite Answer

You a lady? Botox Cosmetic from Allergan ( pls visit www.fda.gov/medwatch--before you try just to avoid any side effects) By prescription only---

As far as anti-aging products go there are some that are overpriced and some are just a waste of money and don't work at all. If you want to take good care of your skin make sure to use sunscreen every time you leave the house. Also sleep well, drink plenty of water and have a healthy diet.

I use these products and they do wonders I suggest looking into these

Retinol Anti-Aging Serum A+CTIVE Softens, Smoothens and Brightens Skin While Reducing Wrinkles, Fine Lines & Under-Eye Puffiness - Look Years Younger With This Wrinkle Serum That Nourishes, Regenerates & Protects the Skin - Money-back Guarantee!

Hi every body,

I used to have big problems with anti aging products, but am getting in better shape now. Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great methods,and showed me what I was doing wrong before...there's even lots of free articles on the site...http://deadseaproductstore.com

Obagi is great!

Don't waste your money.