Spiritually spe... okay this has nothing to do with R&S, as that phrase usually indicates: Why do people like kissing?

For me, I don't feel anything from kissing, other than the other person's lips. Like, there's no enjoyment in it. It's not a bad thing to me, but it's not like it's a great thing either. To me, it just seems like an odd tradition that apparently represents affection or friendliness like... show more For me, I don't feel anything from kissing, other than the other person's lips. Like, there's no enjoyment in it. It's not a bad thing to me, but it's not like it's a great thing either. To me, it just seems like an odd tradition that apparently represents affection or friendliness like handshakes.

To me, kissing is like money: it has value only because we say it does, but really does nothing except for what people claim it does.