Spiritually spe... okay this has nothing to do with R&S, as that phrase usually indicates: Why do people like kissing?

For me, I don't feel anything from kissing, other than the other person's lips. Like, there's no enjoyment in it. It's not a bad thing to me, but it's not like it's a great thing either. To me, it just seems like an odd tradition that apparently represents affection or friendliness like handshakes.

To me, kissing is like money: it has value only because we say it does, but really does nothing except for what people claim it does.

Favorite Answer

Some people will get the tingles and feel all warm inside from a kiss. Nerves are wired differently, almost randomly. It is possible you don't feel it because your nerves have been fried from constant exposure to low doses of fluoride.

And then there is the transistor effect. If you already feel an attraction to someone, then a kiss is erotic. But if you don't feel an attraction to someone, then a kiss is no more erotic than a fist bump.

I like kissing, because I know what usually comes next.

This is wrong category.

• Parrill Apple
      6 years agoReport

And this is not an answer. But it's okay, boo. We are tolerant here. :)