Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

who is laura bush?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Laura Bush was born on November 4, 1946, in Midland, Texas. Following her marriage to George W. Bush in 1977, Laura devoted her time to volunteer work and homemaking. After George was elected governor of Texas in 1994, Laura raised her profile, working to improve literacy. As first lady, she spoke on the radio in support of the Afghan people, and testified before the Senate Committee on Education.

She is was first lady of USA , wife of 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush 2001-2009.

• 7 years ago

She is the wife of George Bush.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The Avon Lady that lives down the street.

• 7 years ago

A librarian who has the best looking daughters on the planet ,especially the one on TV all the time ...I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers ...and I am gay!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

One was the former first lady. I'm sure there are others. It's a common enough name.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

She is the classy former First Lady of the United States of America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bush

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

A bad automobile driver.

• 7 years ago

A good person.

• 7 years ago

the lady that founded GOOGLE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.