Lucy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

What do guys think of skinny girls at the gym?

I've started going to the gym recently but I'm always so self conscious when I'm there cause I'm naturally very slim so I don't look like I have big muscles, like really skinny arms and legs and it's so embarrassing compared to the really buff men that go there and work there. So I'm just wondering what guys like that generally think of petite girls at the gym? Like do they find it funny?

At the gym people are focused on working out and his they look. Guy probably won't care if your skinny.

honestly, as a guy who goes to the gym 5-6 times a week, i rarely pay attention to what other people are doing unless they are making a lot of noise or hurting themselves

• JJ1

Nobody will laugh at you. Everyone at the gym is there to improve their physique or keep it up. Everyone has the same goals. While there may be "buff" people there, they are working out to maintain their physique.