Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Lauren Bacall Has Passed Away?

Is it bad of me to be very upset at her passing away?

She was my favourite, im more sad about that then i am about Robin Williams, i was never a fan of his but i know its a sad loss to the entertainment world but i really liked Lauren Bacall

Her and Humphrey Bogart were great together, i know she was very, very old but i still am saddened by it.

Favorite Answer

One of the last great actresses of that era. Beautiful lady who could also act and had real class. Don't see that much nowadays. You think Angelina Jolie is hot? Check out young Lauren.

She never really managed to move on after Bogart, nobody could replace him.

• K8

Sad, a little, but she lived a full life.

Robin Williams was so distraught he took his life - that is horribly sad.

• W.T.

it is so sad how many of the greatest actors and actresses of the golden age have passed i'm glad there are still stations like movies and this that you still watch

A sad week for those of us who enjoyed her acting and her stunning beauty

I'm also really sad about it. She was amazing.

Yes it is sad

She was one of my favorites. She was classy & sexy.