Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Lauren Bacall Has Passed Away?

Is it bad of me to be very upset at her passing away?

She was my favourite, im more sad about that then i am about Robin Williams, i was never a fan of his but i know its a sad loss to the entertainment world but i really liked Lauren Bacall

Her and Humphrey Bogart were great together, i know she was very, very old but i still am saddened by it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

One of the last great actresses of that era. Beautiful lady who could also act and had real class. Don't see that much nowadays. You think Angelina Jolie is hot? Check out young Lauren.

She never really managed to move on after Bogart, nobody could replace him.

• K8
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Sad, a little, but she lived a full life.

Robin Williams was so distraught he took his life - that is horribly sad.

• W.T.
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

it is so sad how many of the greatest actors and actresses of the golden age have passed i'm glad there are still stations like movies and this that you still watch

• 7 years ago

A sad week for those of us who enjoyed her acting and her stunning beauty

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I'm also really sad about it. She was amazing.

• 7 years ago

Yes it is sad

• 7 years ago

She was one of my favorites. She was classy & sexy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.