Beth
Beth asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

When will my fan letter reach the celebrity?

I sent fan mail to Kylie Minogue in the United Kingdom. How long will it take for my letter to reach her? Does she reply to fan mail?

• RJ
    Favorite Answer

How long it would take for your letter to reach Kylie Minogue depends on the country from which you are mailing the letter. As an example, the mailing time for a letter from the United States to Great Britain takes 3 to 5 business days.

The majority of celebrities---Kylie Minogue included---do not have the time to reply to fan mail. However, Ms. Minogue does send an autograph photo to her fans, which generally takes about one month from the time that the fan makes the request and the fan receives the autographed photo.

The following site provides feedback from her fans about the time-frame in which they received an autographed photo:

http://www.fanmail.biz/980.html

I don't know if Kylie Minogue replies to fan mail, every celebrity is different. Depending on where you sent the letter from, it could take about a week to reach the address. But if Kylie replies, it will surely take longer than a week because it won't be opened as soon as it reaches the address